Sunday, April 3, 2011

Princess Flower Babe

Last night I wrote this while under the influence of the intoxicating liquids. I have decided to post it because Ruby asked of yesterdays post if I was drunk when I wrote it (hint: yes) but I thought this one was funnier:


"Hey Jazz
Yeh?
What's the first thing you'll be doing when you go to London in July?
Don't you remember? - LIBERTY OF LONDON NIKES  IS WHAT I'LL BE DOING MY DEAR IMAGINARY THING THAT I AM TALKING TO!
Now I just need to decide - which ones?

Hey Jazz
Yeh?
You are shallow and dumb

Geez girl, way to publicise your insecurities on the internet.
~maybe I made this blog as a subconscious way to document my decent into insanity after all?~"

Hey Kids! Drinking is cool and will earn you the respect of your peers. DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment