Sunday, February 5, 2012

TeenDaze

So just now I was doing that teenage girl thing where you look through 90s pictures of Kate Moss and think about how cool she is
and then it hit me
As of this weeks birthday, I'm not even a teenager
Bloody Hell
I'm not only just not a teenager anymore, I'm now older than Kate Moss where she wore that see through slip at age 19
(such a super team, here's another 90s Naomi x Kate for good measure)

But then I found these pictures of Kate aged 21 and I thought 'well hey, still super bangin', it will all work out for the best'
I mean, I recognise that in a year I might not be at a major award ceremony trotting down the red carpet with a cross generational heart throb, but there's a good chance. 

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha this whole post made me laugh. I'm gonna go google Kate now even though I'm too old, okay bye.

    ReplyDelete