Tuesday, February 8, 2011

bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S

This is the best collection campaign I think I have ever seen.
Admittedly I am hugely susceptible to advertising (and would definitely have joined the Peoples Temple in the early days because I am easily persuaded by song and dance)
but this clip makes me feel like
I just NEED to WEAR PRADA all the time
and
DANCE to RATATAT all the TIME
and wear MINIMALIST BAROQUE sunglasses 
(because my favourite pair Blew Out The Car Window Last Week And It Was Shit)

I still don't get that Miu Miu collection, but oh baby Miuccia's Prada s/s 2011- all bananas and block colours and monkeys - I think I need to dance my excitement off.

2 comments:

  1. I NEED THOSE SUNGLASSES TOO! i dont know how im going to get them, but i will! one day (probably in like 20 years im so broke!)

    Paolina

    calurvillade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that sunnies too!!

    my first debut single is out in Korea
    hope you will have a chance to listen to it sometimes :)
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete