Monday, July 25, 2011

Busy Timez

Babes! I know I've been terribly remiss, but I've been bloody busy being bloody fabulous since we last spoke. I spent three amazing weeks in Vietnam with two of the most divine gals sent to earth where we traveled from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi up the coast seeing Nha Trang, Hoi An and Halong Bay along the way. I won't bore you with the details of paradise for a few reasons, mostly because I am terrible at typing on these French keyboards.
this is how one shops for underwear in Vietnam
these are the shoes I had made
and one of many dresses also made in Hoi An. Now let me tell y'all something - if you ever happen to be in the sweet town of Hoi An on the coast of Vietnam follow the example of my companions and I and go bloody nuts at one of the hundreds of tailors and shoemakers in the town. Two pairs of shoes (above) (plus a pair of uber lush denim platform studded sneakers - not custom made but amazing), two silk dresses (not shown but maybe I'll remember to show you one day), that floral shift dress (above), and a wool and ski lined duffle coat - all made to measure and desire little sweet peas.
I'll get around to telling you of my tales in London and Paris soon
mwah mwah on both your cheeks xx

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure! I'm pretty sure we're heading to Vietnam next year. I'll be sure and take your advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAZZZ OKAY HIII!!! its lucy and im in class at school while youre jetsetting accross the world, anyway im in art of fashion at school and my friend found this hat and it immediately think of you! i saw it and thought it was absolutely fabulous and it just made me think of you and all your crazy, quirky style.
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=catwalk+hat&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=672&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=CcBi1hkgKvtZzM:&imgrefurl=http://kittenswithchainsaws.blogspot.com/2009/01/pillowtop-pompadour-hair-hats.html&docid=v5rPPn-TqvKkxM&w=265&h=320&ei=rjZgTo_QPIjemAW1oeHuDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=16&page=5&tbnh=157&tbnw=130&start=106&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:106&tx=43&ty=65
    wow okay thats long dont know if you can view it but hopefully you can, its a fabulos hat.
    i hope youre having an amazing time living in a hippy colonist in spain i think it is nowdays? I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXO

    ReplyDelete