Sunday, April 3, 2011

Princess Flower Babe

Last night I wrote this while under the influence of the intoxicating liquids. I have decided to post it because Ruby asked of yesterdays post if I was drunk when I wrote it (hint: yes) but I thought this one was funnier:


"Hey Jazz
Yeh?
What's the first thing you'll be doing when you go to London in July?
Don't you remember?LIBERTY OF LONDON NIKES  IS WHAT I'LL BE DOING MY DEAR IMAGINARY THING THAT I AM TALKING TO!
Now I just need to decide - which ones?

Hey Jazz
Yeh?
You are shallow and dumb

Geez girl, way to publicise your insecurities on the internet.
~maybe I made this blog as a subconscious way to document my decent into insanity after all?~"

Hey Kids! Drinking is cool and will earn you the respect of your peers. DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment