Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Going To Iceland. Just You Wait And See.

New Hair Hack as of yesterday
"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life"
I heard that saying the other day and realised that it is pretty apt in regards to my recent life. Some of you may remember my long long hair from the early days of this blog, and since cutting off those long tresses at the start of December I have done some pretty drastic things that were all lacking in fore-thought (that's not to say I regret any of it)
- Moved out of home. And back again (I use the term 'moved out' loosely but the rent money says it was real)
- Broke up with my boyfriend
- Left my university and planned a trip overseas instead
- I've also gotten over my huge fear of driving and have become determined to get my license
A changed woman no?
I haven't cleaned my room in that time though.

On an unrelated note, as I got dressed the other day I noticed this coat hanging on my friends clothes rack. It went so well with what I was wearing that I had to snap a photo. I doubt she reads this blog so hopefully I'll get off scot free, but the coat was self-made by Stephanie Walrevens (a fashion student, so keep your ears open for that name in a few years)


Stay Crisp My Little Pears

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great! I've been longing to chop mine off. Maybe it's a trend... Start a fashion blog, cut off most of your hair. Tavi, you, maybe me next? ;)

    And... ICELAND? I'm obsessed with that country! And Norway! I'm planning a trip there too, if that's what you're doing that is. How cool.

    And lastly, awesome coat.

    ReplyDelete